Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Te amo mucho, Mami

Sometimes love is blind.




Better than the Gods 

She loved me unconditionally.
She loved me
Before I knew what love was.
She cared for me when I could not,
And when I was sick.
I met her when she was already forty.
She was experienced in life --
A wise soul ...
She showed me what others just talk about.
Unconditional love she gave me
Whether I was good or bad.
Even the gods cannot give me that.
And if the gods should decide
That she be in heaven
And I in hell,
She will still abide in my heart forever.


In dedication to the little girl, Ruth Irene Austin, who changed her name 
and became my mother as Ruth Word.

No comments:

Ciò che rende il tango antisociale

  Ciò che rende il tango antisociale Rifiuto, a differenza di paura, tristezza e rabbia sembrano dolore fisico nelle scansioni cerebrali Tra...